Monday, 27 June 2011

Personal brand

Thing 3 of 23 Things for Professional Development suggests googleing your name. It was quite a relief that any skeletons are firmly buried.

Having left full time work to spend more time sailing, it has been quite easy to use images of me by, near or on boats, as logos on various social network sites. When or if supply work gets offered it saves too much explanation of why I can only work a few weeks at a time. The "about me" comments generally feature yachtswoman, but after many years of work I will always consider myself a librarian.


Calon Lan approaching a very narrow channel south of Dugi Otok in a force 5 wind.

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm looking forward to Thing 3 now... Personal brand you say?? I still can't figure out what/who I am on the best of days

    ReplyDelete